nav bar

Image Map

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Genesis 21:1

It's been over a month since I last posted! How did that happen??! I have been really slacking lately. I have a few pretty good excuses if I do say so myself! Well lets see here, I'm hastily trying to finish the editing on all of our fall weddings. Let me tell you-photographing the actuall weddings are a WALK IN THE PARK compared to the editing-it takes forever! So yeah. I've been trying my best to keep up with the editing schedule but with Thanksgiving and another HUGE happening it's been harder for me to stay on task.

God is so faithful, friends. He really does keep His promises. I know there were days throughout this last year where I felt like my breakthrough was so far away, but my Heavenly Father never ceases to amaze me! I hope to do another post soon with some pictures but until then you'll just have to read this to figure out what I'm talking about! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment