nav bar

Image Map

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Mommy Five{Link-Up}#2

Hi All! Are you ready for the mommy five link-up this lovely morning? I know I am! :)
Today's topic is five baby names you love! I decided on this topic because I've always loved looking up baby names and meanings! I think I've had an ongoing list since I was 16! haha! Once I got pregnant I started doing even more searching through databases to find a name that both hubby and I could agree on! I can't wait to let you all in on what baby girl's name will be. You'll have to wait about 6 more weeks to find out! :)
On to my list!
1.)Gavin-I've loved this name since highschool. I'm not sure why, I think I just like the way it sounds. Louis doesn't like it at all though...womp.womp. wommmmp. I've given up on ever using it.
2.)Scarlett-Beatiful name. I don't think I can ever use it though because our last name is a color as well.
3.)Asher-This is our boy name! We were definitely decided on this name before we found out that baby girl was a she! Asher means blessed and happy-how awesome is that?!
4.)Harper-I was seriously considering using this for baby girl but it has gotten way too popular recently! Who knows though-we may still use it in the future!
5.)Audrey-Another name I've loved since high school. Hubby doesn't like it one bit! He thinks it sounds like an old lady name!(No offence to anyone with that name!) I think it's beautiful though.

1 comment: