nav bar

Image Map

Friday, July 6, 2012

My first blog post EVAAAA! This is going to be epic. I actually shouldn't say this is my first blog post because I had a blog when I was 12. I wrote a total of 1 post and then got bored-pretty much the story of my life! But I'm determined to get on board with this blogging thing. My life is alot more interesting these days! When I was 12 my blog posts would have consisted of what color the bands on my braces were and how much I loved Aaron Carter(don't judge) The ONLY thing that will be remotely the same as my 12 year old blogging self is that I have this crush...His name is Louis. The same Louis that I made on The Sims so my person could marry him and have babies. HAHA! What?! You know you've done it!
ANYWHO now I'm married to this man! God blessed me with my fairytale! I still can't believe this is my life and I'm so thankful every minute for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment