nav bar

Image Map

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Mommy Five {link-up} #4



Mkay so I'm totally going to blame this on pregnancy brain but I completely forgot today is Wednesday! AKA Mommy Five link up day! My goodness! If not for Heather's blog post I would've completely forgot! Whoops! :)

So our topic for this week is five pieces of advice for birth and labor. I'm excited to see what advice you experienced mommies have! I'm going to post five things that I've found useful-I'll have to do a recap after baby is born to update on what advice I actually used!

1.) Be Prepared-Babies can come quick(especially in my family) so I have everything packed and ready to go!
2.) Cherish the moments-I've heard from so many different people how fast babies grow up so I'm determined to soak up this little girl's newborness!
3.) Pray-This one is self explanatory! :) I'm going to do my part and leave the rest up to God! He's got this! :) I know and trust that He will be taking the best care of me and my sweet baby girl.
4.) Skin to skin-This is something I've heard is very important when it comes to breastfeeding and I can't wait to have that special moment after Baby Girl is born!
5.) Don't feel pressured- This is a peice of advice I came up with on my own. From the beginning my mom and sisters have wanted to be in the room with me during the entire labor process. I've always wanted it to be a special time for just my husband and I so I've decided that it will just be us in the room. As much as I'm still feeling the pressure on this one I've got to do what I think is best for all of us. I just really want that special bonding time after she is born.

So there ya have it! This will probably be our last link up for awhile until I get everything all settled with Baby Girl! I will try to keep you all updated on any happenings! :) Have a blessed 4th!

1 comment:

  1. Love this!! Leon & I already decided for our next baby it's just going to be him and I in the room so the three of us can bond before reality really hits. I wish we would have did that in the first place. :)

    ReplyDelete