nav bar

Image Map

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Dear Friday

Dear sweet hubby,
You are the sweetest man! I'm so blessed that God chose you just for me. I'm so thankful that Selah has such a good daddy and she will never have to go through the things that I went through growing up.

Dear sweet and sour chicken,
YOU ARE AWESOME! I've always loved Chinese food but never really attempted to make anything this close to legit Chinese food. Well I must've done something right because the recipe was delish!
Dear Christmas,
I just love this time of the year and I can't wait to celebrate more! Our family Christmas party is this weekend and I'm so excited for Selah to meet my extended family.

Dear water,
I can't get enough of you! They were not lying when they said breastfeeding would make you thirsty! Goodness!
Dear exclamation points,
I! Can't! Seem! To! Stop! Putting! An! Exclamation! Point! After! Every! Sentence! I! Apologize! In! Advance!
Dear sweet Selah,
You are such a happy sweet girl! I can't wait to see the things The Lord does through you! You are amazing baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment