nav bar

Image Map

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

The Very Random Link Up #6

Hello ladies, how are you all doing today? It's Tuesday again, which means it's time for none other than the very random link up with my girl, Heather! Are you getting excited? I know I am! :)
 
 
 
 
The question for this week is, Who is your favorite person and why?
 
 
Hands down, my favorite person is Jesus. I figured the easiest way to write this would be in list form so here ya go! :)
 
10 Reasons Why Jesus Is My Favorite:
 
1- He died for me.
 
1 Peter 2:24
"who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness—by whose stripes you were healed."
 
2- He is my best friend and was my friend when I felt like I had no one else.
 
John 15:13
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."

 
3- He healed my body.
 
Psalm 103:1-3 "Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless His holy name!  Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases..."
 
4- He made me an heir and adopted me as His child.
 
Romans 8:15
For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, “Abba, Father.”
 
5- He never changes.
 
Hebrews 13:8
"Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and for ever."
 
6- He gave me my husband
 
James 1:17
"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning."
 
7- He gave me my baby.
 
Psalm 127:3
"Children are a gift from The Lord, they are a reward from Him."
 
 
8- He gave us authority to walk in the same miracles He did when He was on the earth so that we may lead others to Him.
 

Mark 16:17-18
"And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover."
 
9- He loves children. I love this quality so much.
 

Matthew 19:14
But Jesus said, “Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven.”

 
10- No matter how much I feel like I have failed Him, He will NEVER stop loving me. His love never fails.
 
Psalm 136: 1-9 
"Praise the Lord! He is good.
    God’s love never fails.
 Praise the God of all gods.
    God’s love never fails.
 Praise the Lord of lords.
    God’s love never fails.
 Only God works great miracles.[a]
    God’s love never fails.
 With wisdom he made the sky.
    God’s love never fails.
 The Lord stretched the earth
over the ocean.
    God’s love never fails.
 He made the bright lights
in the sky.
    God’s love never fails.
 He lets the sun rule each day.
    God’s love never fails.
He lets the moon and the stars
rule each night.
    God’s love never fails."
 
Friends, If you don't know Jesus I would love to introduce you! He is the best friend you will ever have. He is your healer, your protector, your defender, your help in time of need, and so so so much more! If you have any questions please feel free to message me! Jesus loves you so much! More than you will ever know.

 
 

1 comment: