nav bar

Image Map

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Selah-10 months!





I think this is the latest monthly update I've done so far! 3 weeks late!!! My goodness, I need to get back on my game!

Miss Selah got another tooth so she officially had 2 when she turned 10 months! She has one more now! :)

 Weight: 16lbs

 Nicknames: Little Missy, Missy, Sweet Pea, baby cakes

  Eating: Selah is still breastfeeding every 3-4 hours during the day. She also has breakfast, lunch, and dinner as a mix of purees and "real" food. She especially loves chicken-she is such a daddy's girl!

Sleeping: Sleeping like a champ

Diapers: Size 2


Clothing: some 6-9 and 9-12 months. Can I just say I'm loving her summer wardrobe! I have been so excited for her to wear all of these cute outfits! I'm so glad its warm enough for that now!

Social: Selah is a very social girl and she loves being around family oh so much! She loves my mom so much and gets so excited whenever she sees her! Definitely a grandmas girl!


  Likes: army crawling everywhere and chasing our Miniature Pinscher, Reesee all around the house!


Dislikes: peas, green beans.

Looking forward to: Her first birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment