nav bar

Image Map

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Homemade Mac n Cheese.

I'm a mac n cheese girl. I embrace it. Up until about a year ago I'd never had homemade mac and cheese, only the kraft stuff. I always thought the box stuff was good, but boy was I missing out! I have a couple different recipes for the homemade mac that I make but I would have to say that this one takes the cake! You will love, and you will lick the pan clean. I'm making this for food day at work tomorrow so I'm expecting to be taking home an empty casserole dish. :) Goodness I love Allrecipes.com

                                                                               Ingredients

Directions

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
  2. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and rinse with cold water.
  3. In a bowl mix milk, eggs, sour cream, seasoning salt, and pepper. Layer macaroni, cheddar cheese, and milk mixture until pan is full. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and pour melted butter on top.
  4. Bake in a preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes or until milk mixture is done.



No comments:

Post a Comment