nav bar

Image Map

Thursday, March 7, 2013

20 weeks!



(I'm actually 21 weeks today! This is a little late!)

How far along? 20 weeks

Baby's size? Baby is the length of a banana!

Weight Gain? 15lbs

Belly button in or out? In still

Sleep? Pretty good still!


Foods I am loving? Hardcore craving Olive Garden right now. I might just have to see if Loujo will take me there tonight! :)
Foods I am hating? Ground beef


Best moment this week? Finding out baby girl's gender and seeing her on the ultrasound again!

Movement? She is moving so much! I love feeling her kicks!

Symptoms? Just some occasional nausea but that's about it.
 
Gender? Sweet baby girl!!!

4 comments:

  1. Ahh I was right!!!!!! Congrats girl, Baby girls are incredible ;) Love your hair color by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! Apparently everyone else knew what I was having. My husband and I seriously thought she was a boy! lol It was definitely an awesome surprise! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi there...new follower from the Mommy Moments link up. Congrats on the baby girl! Baby girls are so awesome and so much fun!

    herecomesthehuman2011.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete