nav bar

Image Map

Monday, October 7, 2013

My daddy is a healer




I don't know about you but I have the best daddy. He lives in heaven and he cares for me more than all of the stars in the sky. The Bible says He is a provider and a healer. That He is the best father, better than any earthy father could ever hope to be.

Most people would agree on the fact that God is the best father. Yet so many people claim that God picks and chooses who He wants to heal. Some people think that God makes you sick to teach you a lesson. That is the craziest thing I've ever heard! How could the best Father ever want to see his children sick? How?

About a week ago Selah was having pretty constant tummy aches after she ate. She had the saddest cry and there wasn't much Louie and I could do for her besides pray. Every time that bottom lip came out my heart broke for her. If I, an imperfect parent would do anything I could to take away her pain, how much MORE does our Heavenly Father not want us to be sick??

It says in Acts 10:38 that Jesus went about healing ALL! Not some, not a few, not the ones who deserved to be healed, but all. The Bible also says that Jesus is the same yesterday, today, and forever. That means if He ever had the compassion and ability to heal then He's got that same compassion and that same ability today! Can I get an Amen? :)

 If you are in need of a healing just keep claiming your healing that was paid for by Jesus when He died on that cross.

There is a reason it says in Isaiah 53:5 by His stripes and wounds we are healed! He took those horrible whips to His back so YOU could be healed!

So start saying. "I believe I receive my healing" and know that the Good Physician will do what He said He would do!

Be healed, friends!

1 comment:

  1. Umm AMEN! Girl, you have no idea I how bad I needed to be reminded of this this morning. I had a horrible toothache since 12 am. I claimed my healing and I'm feeling so much better now! Preach it!!

    XOXO LOVE YOU chicka!

    ReplyDelete