nav bar

Image Map

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

6 Months Prego


How far along? 24 weeks

Baby's size? As big as a canteloupe!


Weight Gain? 20lbs

Belly button in or out? In still but getting smaller by the day. I'm wonder if it will end up being an outie.

Sleep? Good still! Baby has been moving more at night but it doesn't disrupt my sleep at all.


Foods I am loving? Still strawberry anything

Foods I am hating? Nothing really

Best moment this week? Getting another ultrasound last friday. We got to see baby girl's face again! She's so beautiful.
Movement? She's such a little mover! I love it! :) Daddy also felt her kick for the first time on Monday! He put his head on my belly and she kicked him in the ear! lol He was so excited!!
Symptoms? None really

Gender? Sweet baby girl!!!

8 comments:

  1. Aww so exciting!! Pregnancy is one of the best feelings ever!! <3 Looking great girl! Strawberries and watermelon was all I pretty much ate with I was pregnant with E. =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least fruits are healthy right?!? lol Thats what I tell myself when I go to dairy queen to get a strawberry banana smoothie!

      Delete
  2. How exciting, you look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love finding other pregnant bloggers due around the same time as me! yeah for 6 months! i wonder the same thing about my belly button! you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I'm 24 weeks too!!!!! You look great!

    http://thebees3.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So exciting!! Cute photo! I am almost 18 weeks!

    ReplyDelete