nav bar

Image Map

Sunday, April 28, 2013

7 Months Pregnant!



How far along? 28 weeks

Baby's size? She weighs as much as a chinese cabbage! (Whatever that is! lol) Baby weighs over 2 lbs!


Weight Gain? I will find out tomorrow at my appointment but I think about 25lbs. Goodness!

Belly button in or out? In still but getting smaller by the day!

Sleep? Occasional 5am wakeups due to baby sitting on my bladder but other than that I've been getting great sleep.


Foods I am loving? I've had at least 5 strawberry banana smoothies from DQ this month!

Foods I am hating? Carmel still sounds pretty gross.

Best moment this week? My mom felt baby kick for the first time at Church. So sweet!


Movement? She's been moving all over the place!

Symptoms? Using the bathroom ALOT more! Especially when baby girl kicks my bladder. And alot of heartburn!

Gender? Sweet baby girl!!!

1 comment: