nav bar

Image Map

Friday, April 12, 2013

Letters to Friday


Dear sweet babe(aka Loujo)-Are you actually taking me to la casa tonight!?? I can't believe my ears! Thank you for giving into my pregnancy cravings(most of the time!)
Dear sweet pea(aka baby S)-I love feeling your kicks and movements. Its so amazing seeing that you're growing bigger and stronger everyday! I pray that God would teach me how to be the best momma for you! Daddy and I can't wait to meet you!
Dear weekend-I'm so glad you're almost here. 2 more hours of work and then relaxation for the next two days. YES! I need it!
Dear Nebraska weather-Could you please make up your mind? This is getting quite ridiculous. You got me all excited for spring last weekend with 75 degree weather and now it's snowing!? Seriously?!
Dear Heavenly Daddy-Please shape me into the kind of mother you want me to be! I want to raise baby girl to have a heart after Your own heart. Please teach me Lord. Thank you for this blessing. I can't thank you enough!

1 comment:

  1. I love reading these letters! It's snowing here too today - and we're supposed to be having a "spring tea" at MOPS tomorrow, ha! Happy spring to us, I guess!

    ReplyDelete