nav bar

Image Map

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Finish this....



Okay I'm always game for a new link-up and had to jump on the bandwagon when I saw this one! How fun!
 
 
1. I first felt like a grown up...when I moved to Las Vegas. I was the youngest of four girls growing up so I was always treated as the baby by everyone in my family. When I made the decision to move to Vegas they were completely floored. Making that decision was so hard but so worth it now that I look back. 

 
2. I am one of a kind because...I sing constantly. In the shower, in the grocery store, while playing with Selah...etc. Also because I feel like I'm a great listener and advice giver.

3. Spanx...was a lifesaver back when I weighed 213 lbs. You can read about my weight loss journey here. I would love to get one now to cover up my post pregnancy belly but I can't bring myself to. Because even thought I'm not where I want to be weight wise, I'm so far from where I was at 17 and I have to be proud of that.

4. My favorite family tradition...sitting around talking about old memories. It's something my family does when we're together. We don't sit around and watch a movie or play apples to apples, we simply reminisce. Lots of laughs. I love it.

5. The last thing I do before bed is...kiss my hubby and we tell each other to have blessed dreams.

6. Happiness is...knowing who you are in Christ and walking in that victory every single day.


Can you finish these sentences?

4 comments:

  1. aww you and your hubs are so sweet!! I give my hubby a kiss goodbye before he leaves for work. I miss going to bed the same time he does. It will happen again soon :) 2 is def me!!! I love singing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the link up!! :) I love that your daughter is named Selah! Such a sweet name. My family does loads of reminiscing too. They make for amazing memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Singing is just fun!! I really should find a choir to sing with again, it would be good for me. And good for you on your weight loss!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun responses, thanks for participating!!!! I love that you and your family reminisce, we do too. =)

    ReplyDelete