1. I first felt like a grown up...when I moved to Las Vegas. I was the youngest of four girls growing up so I was always treated as the baby by everyone in my family. When I made the decision to move to Vegas they were completely floored. Making that decision was so hard but so worth it now that I look back.
2. I am one of a kind because...I sing constantly. In the shower, in the grocery store, while playing with Selah...etc. Also because I feel like I'm a great listener and advice giver.
3. Spanx...was a lifesaver back when I weighed 213 lbs. You can read about my weight loss journey here. I would love to get one now to cover up my post pregnancy belly but I can't bring myself to. Because even thought I'm not where I want to be weight wise, I'm so far from where I was at 17 and I have to be proud of that.
4. My favorite family tradition...sitting around talking about old memories. It's something my family does when we're together. We don't sit around and watch a movie or play apples to apples, we simply reminisce. Lots of laughs. I love it.
5. The last thing I do before bed is...kiss my hubby and we tell each other to have blessed dreams.
6. Happiness is...knowing who you are in Christ and walking in that victory every single day.
Can you finish these sentences?