nav bar

Image Map

Monday, January 13, 2014

Insta-lately

Have I mentioned how much I love instagram? Well I do! It's so awesome to be able to share our everyday life and I've even made some friends through #instababybabble. It's so much fun and I would encourage you to check it out if you have a cute baby! ;) It's so amazing to me how the internet makes it so easy to connect with amazing women whom you would've never talked to before if not for blogs, instagram, etc. I'm so enjoying connecting with every single one.



So here's our life in instagram lately.
Love black and white!


Big girl sitting up!


Jenny Jump up!

Trying on bridesmaid dresses for my sister's wedding!

It was so cold, even Reesee needed a coat!
Don't forget to join in our link up tomorrow! The question is 3 things that you are believing for in 2014!

2 comments:

  1. eek!! So so so so cute!!!!!!! I just joined insta with hubby's phone!! I'm still probably the only person in the world with a flip phone. I plan on getting an updated one soon though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your pictures!
    I am doing a giveaway today and would love if you would stop by and check it out! http://www.thediaryofarealhousewife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete