nav bar

Image Map

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

The Very Random Link Up #4








Hello lovelies! Hope you are having a terrific Tuesday thus far! I was up a few times in the night with baby girl so I'm a bit sleep deprived this morning. I'm leaning on Jesus this morning to renew my strength! Amen? It's mornings like this I think I should really learn to like coffee! Hah!

This is our last Vlog in our month of Vlogging. Next month is going to be a month all about YOU! So get ready! It's going to be so much fun!

So to kick off a month about you, Heather and I would like to know, What is your favorite recipe?

It can be something you found off of pinterest, a family favorite, or even something you made up! I can't wait to read about all of the yumminess! Is that a word?! Oh well! haha!





Have a blessed week, friends! :)



1 comment:

  1. LOVE this girl.. I can honestly feel The Holy Spirit just listening to you.. What an anointing. :)
    I feel like writing has helped me so much as well to be able to get my words inside on the outside. :) love ya!

    ReplyDelete